In response to the Declaration by the North Carolina Governor, the Town of Calabash hereby adopts the following prohibitions and restrictions within the areas of the jurisdiction of the Town of Calabash:
- Limit access to the area past the front reception area at Town Hall to essential staff and Town Officials only. Public interaction shall conducted by phone, email or text whenever possible.
- The Public restroom facilities at the Community Park will be closed until further notice.
- Restrict public gathering to groups of no more than 10 persons at the Town’s community parks or property.
- Property owners and renters are encouraged to stay close to home and follow social distancing protocol.
- The Town encourages all individuals and business owners to adhere to CDC, federal and State guidelines regarding COVID-19.
- These restrictions are effective until rescinded or amended
As many of you know the governor has issued a Stay-at-Home Order for North Carolina. Some of you have asked what does this mean for our area? We are here to break it down for you.
- Stay at home unless you have to leave for an essential activity. Essential activities include traveling for health and safety, obtaining necessary supplies or services, going outside for outdoor activity while staying 6 feet away from others and avoiding gatherings of 10 or more people.
- Essential workers may travel for work, included essential workers include health and human services, construction and maintenance crews, grocery stores, agriculture-based operations, food and beverage products that offer carry-out or delivery, and gas station workers. See the full list of essential workers here.
- Social Distancing orders still apply which means maintaining a 6-foot distance from others. Washing your hands as often as possible for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, and or using hand sanitizer. Clean high traffic surfaces often with a sanitizing product.
- Individual towns have also issued their own regulations to govern their ordinance’s needs.
- These implementations will be upheld until April 30, 2020.
Local Open Businesses Complying with Covid-19 Regulations:
|Restaurant||Phone Number||Take Out||Curbside||Delivery||Address|
|Angelo’s Pizzeria & Bistro||(910) 754-2334||Y||Y||Y||110 Shallotte Crossing, Suite D-3|
|Beaches-n-Cream||(910) 842-7326||Y||Y||3316 Holden Beach Rd.|
|Hickory Shaft||(910) 685-7979||Y||380 Brunswick Dr. NW|
|Carmine’s Pizza OIB||910-579-0001||Y||5990 Beach Drive Sw|
|Captain Nance’s Seafood Restaurant||(910) 579-2574||Y||Y||9939 Nance Street|
|Coastal Wine Room||(910) 393-2125||Y||Y||20 B East Second Street|
|Domino’s Pizza||(910) 755-3386||Y||Y||5051 Main Street. Suite 2|
|Duffer’s Bar & Grill||(910) 754-7229||Y||Y||4924-1 Main Street|
|Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries||(910) 754-7571||Y||Y||4501 Main Street. Suite 7|
|Kentucky Fried Chicken||(910) 755-7888||Y||Y||348 Whiteville Road|
|Little Caesars||(910) 754-8800||Y||4598 Main Street|
|Lockwood Folly Restaurant – Oak & Anchor||(910)842-8444 Ext: 1||Y||Y||19 Clubhouse Dr. SW|
|Maria’s Pizzeria||(910) 579-3233||Y||Y||Y||120 Causeway Drive, Unit 7|
|McDonald’s Restaurant||(910) 754-5166||Y||Y||Y||4636 Main Street|
|Ocean Isle Fish Company||(910) 575-5855||Y||Y||65 Causeway Drive|
|OIB Surf & Java||(910) 575-6277||Y||62778 Beach Drive, Suite 1 & 2|
|OIFC Wing & Fish Company||(910) 754-9858||Y||Y||4764-1 Main Street|
|Papa John’s Pizza at Sunset Beach||(910) 579-8080||Y||7495 High Market Street, Unit 5|
|Pelican’s Perch Bar & Grill||(910) 579-0102||Y||Y||Y||8 E Second Street.|
|Purple Onion Café||(910) 755-6071||Y||Y||4647 Main Street, Unit 1|
|Red Hare Brewing Company||(910) 297-1604||Y||Y||4802 Main Street|
|Silver Coast Winery||(910) 287-2800||Y||6680 Barbeque Road|
|Sunset Slush||(910) 575-2020||Y||6848 Beach Drive SW|
|The Boat Landing Restaurant||(910) 575-2259||Y||Y||102 Sunset Blvd. N.|
|The Boundary House||(910) 579-8888||Y||Y||1045 River Road|
|The Daily Scoop on Main||(910) 755-3899||Y||Y||Y||4924-5 Main Street|
|The Oyster Rock||(910) 579-6875||Y||9931 Nance Street|
|Tim’s Carolina Bagels||(910) 575-4545||Y||Y||925 Seaside Rd. SW. Unit 9|
|Toasted||(910) 575-1001||Y||Y||10008 Beach Drive SW|
|Zaxby’s||(910) 754-3500||Y||4736 Main Street|